Monday, June 15, 2009

Costa Vida

My hubby and I stumbled on a tasty little gem located in Meridian named Costa Vida. It is a fantastic fresh mexican grill that offers tasty food at an even tastier price. All dishes are made from scratch, daily using only the freshest all-natural ingredients.

The restaurant itself has a great vibe. The staff are always super friendly and helpful. The place is always clean and the food is hands down my favorite fresh mex. To add to the chill vibe are countless TVs showcasing surfing shows, programs and documentaries.

Every time we go we order the same thing. I get the sweet pork enchilada with medium sauce and all rice, hubby gets two sweet pork enchiladas with medium sauce, rice and black beans and then we share an order of chips and queso. The queso is among my favorites I have to say.


I highly recommend you check the place out. They also have a handy dandy Costa Vida card that earns you points each time you dine with lovely rewards along the way.

Costa Vida
3340 North Eagle Road
Meridian, ID 83642
4 killer forks up!



1 comment: