Friday, June 5, 2009

Tasty Pies

Located in the heart of Eagle, Flame is a great little pizzeria offering Neapolitan style pies.

I ordered up the lunch special as did my friend-- Classic pizza with a Caesar salad. The portions were perfect for a hungry lady which usually is my dining style. The waiter was very friendly and kept our drinks full and delivered our food fast. The pizza was a delight! Crispy crust, juicy sauce (but not too much) and delicious, toasted, yummy cheese galore. The salad was a typical Caesar and was good, but the home run with that dish was the toasted Parmesan cheese bread that accompanied it. I only wish it came with two instead of one!

The atmosphere of the restaurant was hard to judge as there were only a few of us dining at the time, but I did enjoy the open style kitchen and coziness of the place. I would be giving Flame a higher score if only their prices weren't so steep. For the "lunch special" it was $10, which is do-able but not a great price to be advertising as a special. I will definitely be going back to Flame for some din-din though, their pizza is a little slice of heaven.

Flame Neapolitan Pizzeria
228 E Plaza St # F
Eagle, ID 83616

3 delicious forks up!

No comments:

Post a Comment