Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Crissie's "Best Of"

This is my list of the "Best Of" for Boise. Just my opinion. Not sure how valid it is...but I sure do LOVE to eat and have a LOT of experience in the subject!

This is my personal "Best Of" list as of February 3, 2009. List subject to change if something tops the charts.

Pizza: Guidos
Fries: Pair | Yam Fries
Fry Sauce: Good Times
Mac & Cheese: Flatbread
Nachos: Reef
Tacos: Baja Fresh
Chips & Guac: Mesa Taqueria
Burrito: Qdoba
Overall Mexican: Los Betos
Pad Thai: Pat's Thai Kitchen
Monte Cristo: Miss Tamis Cottage Expressions
After dinner mints: Louie's Pizza
Meatball sub: Front Door
Ice Cream: Delsas | Lemon Custard
Sub Sandwich: Cobby's
Best chinese: Yang Sheng/Yen Ching
Mashed Potatoes: Brick Oven Bistro
Salad: Bardenay
Breakfast: Big City Coffee
Breakfast Buffet: Murphey's Steak House on Sunday
Late Night Food: Chilangos Burrito Truck
Rolls: Texas Roadhouse
Fast Food: Taco Bell
After Work Appetizers: Pair
Beer: Bittercreek Alehouse
Cheap Eats: Tango's Empanadas
Food Specials: Parilla Grill | $1 Taco/Beer Night
Happy Hour: Pengillys for beer | Pair for food
Dessert: Asiagos
Chocolate: The Chocolate Bar
Pot Pie: Focaccias
Gyro: Mazzah
Hot Dog: Stan's on Vista
Cookies: Blimpie's frosted sugar cookie
Mayonaise: Zeppole's Pesto Mayo
Milk Shake: Fanci Freeze's Chocolate Spin

2 comments:

  1. Your list cracks me up everytime I read it. My favorites that have especially great memories for me:
    Monte Cristo
    After Dinner Mints
    The fact that you know the name of the taco wagon.
    Tango's

    Also, I dislike Qdoba and am dissapointed in this choice for best burrito.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "husband" will fight you to the death on your Qdoba comment. haha.

    ReplyDelete