Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Parilla Grill

So a few of my girlfriends and I thought we would try out Parilla Grill in Hyde Park this past Friday evening despite numerous bad reviews about average food and scary bartenders. A buddy of mine tells me that the Wrap of Khan is TDF so I order it with chicken and get it the recommended way with corn salsa and gorgonzola cheese (later unsure of that decision). Sat down with my $2 Tecate (yummo) and wrap. First bite was a huge fatty bite of gorgonzola but I plowed through to one tasty treat! The only time I paused during my food sesh' was to pull the accidental chicken bone out of my mouth. No worries, totally worth it! Pretty chill, fun atmosphere. Ok...some reviews were correct that the service is a little sketch but the Wrap and cheep brew make up for it in my opinion. I give this 3 somewhat enthusiastic forks up.

No comments:

Post a Comment