Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tasting Jenny's Lunch

Today, I ventured out during the lunch hour to fill the tank. I decided to eat at small place located just off main street called Jenny’s Lunch Line (cute website). It is a charming place that serves salads, sandwiches and a wide variety of soups. Jenny offers us a different menu daily with everything pre-made and ready for the busy lunch crowd.



After perusing the selections, I decided on the Roast Beef wrap and the Creamy Tomato Basil Orange soup. The wrap was a tortilla filled with roast beef, herbed cream cheese and lettuce and the soup was like your typical tomato-basil but with orange zest (there was nothing creamy about it). I would give the meal a 3.5 forks, since it really did not get my taste buds dancing. The flavors were a little stale in the wrap and the orange zest taste in the soup was weird with the tom. However, I gave them an extra ½ fork for having a great website, original concept and super friendly service. Plus, a fellow blogger told me their cookies were great!

Not sure why they leave the food on the counter unchilled?

Location: Jenny's Lunch Line -560 W Main St Boise, ID
Order: Roast Beef Wrap and Creamy Tomato Basil Orange Soup.
Rating: 3.5 forks
Happy Tasting Boise,
Lindzee







1 comment:

  1. Jenny catered my wedding, and it was great!
    We had all southern food, and it couldnt have been better tasting!

    ReplyDelete